I would ike to thank those who made the package it is beautifully done.

1. I can't get any sound for any of the 111's i followed the readme files downloaded the pit's and put them in, then put them in the aircraft folders. HELP PLEASE. Is there a sound folder that i missed some where?

2. Is there a pit addon for the A-6a that has the RWR in it? If yes where is it? Same question for the EA-6B

3. My friend Phaser11 is having server problems we would like to get the issue resolved so that our squad can play on his server if anyone can help plaese see his post.

1. There should be a new F-111 cockpit package on this forum. It has a self-executing program in it that will download corrected sounds and cockpits. Dig around a little bit and you should be able to find it here.

2. As it stand right now there isn't a cockpit that has an RWR screen in it for either the A-6A or the A-6E. In the EA-6A the creator did design it so that the RWR was shown where the radar is normally, however you lose the radar unless you still have it showing in the upper right hand corner of your game screen.

I was not sure if i should be asking this here or in the mod section but here goes.

I put the AGM-84E S.L.A.M. Harpoon on my plan to see what it looks like and what kind of destruction it can cause and what do i find no missle showing on my plane. So i tried to fire one anyways and it did. I had a rocket plume but still no missle.

I have looked at the weapons file and it has an AGM-84.bmp and a .lod file i then checked my weapons editor and it shows all the agm84's.

So my question is why do i not see the missle on my plane or in the air once it is fired and what can i do to fix it? :shok:

I found that none of the HARP's show up

Edited by Agamemnon

Here at combatace......

Guest capun
I was not sure if i should be asking this here or in the mod section but here goes.

I put the AGM-84E S.L.A.M. Harpoon on my plan to see what it looks like and what kind of destruction it can cause and what do i find no missle showing on my plane. So i tried to fire one anyways and it did. I had a rocket plume but still no missle.

I have looked at the weapons file and it has an AGM-84.bmp and a .lod file i then checked my weapons editor and it shows all the agm84's.

So my question is why do i not see the missle on my plane or in the air once it is fired and what can i do to fix it? :shok:

I found that none of the HARP's show up

Look for a file called AGM84.lod; note that there are no dashes and spaces

Also look for a AGM84.bmp

those are the files that need to be in the weapons folder. The Harpoon variants use the same LOD and bmp, so the weapondata.ini entry should look like this

[WeaponData268]

TypeName=AGM-84A

FullName=AGM-84A Harpoon

ModelName=AGM84

[WeaponData269]

TypeName=AGM-84D

FullName=AGM-84D

ModelName=AGM84

[WeaponData276]

TypeName=AGM-84E

FullName=AGM-84E SLAM Harpoon

ModelName=AGM84