Sign in to follow this  
Tman

Back to them ripplin rockets

They just don't ripple for me. i reread the Lossa Rockets post and went back into the game again. Set the 'Bomb Ripple' (Doesn't say anything about rockets) for max and played with all the interval levels but my stick still only fire one rocket at a time. Any more siggestions out there? :?:

I would also love to be able to ripple more rockets but I can onloy achive 1 rocket for every keypress.

Did aircraft of this area have an option for rocket ripple?

If not it would be nice to be set the rockets to fire continuously whilst the joystick button is held down.

i'm pretty sure I can program that pretty easily into the X45. I'm just wondering how it worked in RL. Did the pilot have to hold down or press once.

When I used to loead those pods on Ov-10 Broncos, there was a setting

selector on the pod itself, as to whether to ripple-fire, single, or salvo.

It's been a few years, 20+, so I do not recall all the different settings.

Once in the air though, there was no wing climbing to reset it!

:lol:

Armourdave's question about wether they even fired multi back then is quite valid. For realisims' sake, that would explain it.

watching the History Channel and from I see it looks like a fast finger..as it seems they don't fire alot fast but as amny as a target takes.So ripple firing might not have been an option for the pilot...same for Huey.