Sign in to follow this  
Tman

Surprise..........no CD!

Went and hit the wrong icon on my desktop by mistake and to my surprise, the game loaded. Gave it a try and sure enough, Strike Fighter plays fine without a CD. I have no idea why this is but I find it great that I don't have to own two copies of the same game to play against my kid in the same household. And by the way, if anyone knows how I can burn myself a copy of CFS3 and use it to play against my kid in the same household, I would be forever greatful. Piracy issue be damned, I am not about to pay for the damned thing twice.

This topic could get ugly real quick

Careful what you ask about as this topic is touchy and covered in the rules you agreed to when you registered.

There are few things that will cause me to lock a thread, but discussion of piracy is one of them. Consider this a polite warning not to discuss this again. 8)