Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

Site is back...

Our site was back on 1st January as expected. Myself and Scary "Steve" Pigeon did yesterday a few nice tests that to fine tune the deadreckoning/tweening network code, with useful results. This could lead to our first online 1-vs-1 dogfight movie. Hopefully I will complete the enhanced Skyhawk cockpit this week (with all gauges working) and this will lead to the first Dissimilar Air Combat in our flightsim with one player using one plane with its own cockpit and the other in other plane with other cockpit and systems - I will let Steve fly the SeaHarrier FRS.1, he always loose visual id on my plane and needs to rely on the onboard radar to find me :) The argentinean A-4B Skyhawks are radarless and guns-only, it will be tough :) We got jet engine dirt smoke trails (like in SFP1) this helps a lot the situation awareness, although I don't know how 'dirt' is the SeaHarrier - the Skyhawk I know from airshow presentations, it's spot on :)

Hi Dante, alejandro from argentina here :)

Sorry for contacting you this way (had to change my e-mail and lost all info I had). Please could you contact me?

Sim program is working quite well... we expect it to have it working soon.

S!

Sorry for contacting you this way (had to change my e-mail and lost all info I had). Please could you contact me?

erm.. I don't know your e-mail :) please contact me at dante @ thunder-works.com

yo no coneço su e-mail :) por favor éntreme en contacto con dante @ thunder-works.com