Sign in to follow this  
JJohnson

Newbie Needing HELP

Hello, I'm new at online flying. been playing online racing for about 8 years and wanted to try something different so flying sound very exciting. used to do it a little on keyboard years ago. I bought a Saitek x52 and loaded everything, control panel is setup works great, inside the game it is showing up, i can fly with it but cannot shoot? i have programmed a couple buttons but cannot get them to work inside the game?? Any help would be so much appreciated.

Thanks again

JJ

Are you using the in-game controller options or using a profile in SST?

first i went into the WOV under options and selected control. i then clicked on flight controls then moved my controller and it assigned (Saitek x52 flight stick (usb) x Axix / Y axis. then i clicked on throttle and performed the same it assigned it in z Axis. when that did not work i read the manual in Profile Editor and assigned the trigger to be the space bar wich fires the guns, save it as Wings and it shows up on the bottom right of desktop as well as on the display on the controller but when i go into game it will not fire.

first i went into the WOV under options and selected control. i then clicked on flight controls then moved my controller and it assigned (Saitek x52 flight stick (usb) x Axix / Y axis. then i clicked on throttle and performed the same it assigned it in z Axis. when that did not work i read the manual in Profile Editor and assigned the trigger to be the space bar wich fires the guns, save it as Wings and it shows up on the bottom right of desktop as well as on the display on the controller but when i go into game it will not fire.

Assign them within WoV itself under Options/Control/Customize Keyboard Map.

buttonassignments7fq.jpg

Fubar512 Thank you for you help. That worked. I can't thank you enough.

Thanks again

JJ