Sign in to follow this  
JJohnson

Saitek X52 controller

HEllo, I'm a bit new to Online / just plan flying. I purchased the X52 as well as wings over vietnam. the controller works everyplace exept inside the game it will not fire any weapons. I have programed a few buttons that are the same as the keyboard but nothing works when i'm inside the game. just thrust and turing with the flight controller? Any help would be so much appreciated.

Thanks

JJ

If the trouble is inside the game,1)check calibration,2)make sure game is recognising it,3)go back into teh options and reset your controls again.be sure to check and make sure you click accept in the customize screen.

Also, make sure you have deleted any in-game assignments for the control. If you havn't, the controller will then be trying to do two things at once, which happened to me in FS2004, and nothing happened when I pressed buttons.

:)

Ive got the logitech wingman force 3D joystick and there is a profiler for it. You can change assainments and add programs that you can use with the joystick. Maybe if you have a profiler for your joystick you can make it work in WoV.

p.s did you install all the required software that came with the joystick? :cool: