Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

IRAQ?

what should we do?  

1. 1. what should we do?

• conquer and install new puppet government?
    • let the inspectors do their job?
    • pull out completely?
    • continue pussyfooting around?

I'm just wondering what your the thoughts and feelings are on the Iraqi question.

Personally I think we should lift all sanctions against them, and leave them alone. Not a whole lot of proof coming from anywhere... same old pictures, same old aligations.

I say we either bring back American isolationism (because it worked beautifuly for 170+ years), or we should just bring back imperialism. This half ass sh*t is pointless.

Ooops, I voted wrong. Can I take it back, please. I'm running on fumes today and didn't read it all the way through.

Besides this poll needs a "Kick A*#, and take names later" option.

Kick ass and take names later would fall under the conquer and install puppet government option.

Examples: Panama... well all of cental America really, hmm S. Vietnam for a bit, S. Korea, Japan, Germany (why wont they behave?), Cuba (until Casto). Oh yea I almost forgot Afghanistan.

Ok, then my screwed up vote should be counted in that one instead of the bottom one. What was I thinking, ok maybe I wasn't really. :D