Sign in to follow this  
Deuces

Cuba Campaign--Operation Tainted Cigar

Thought I'd give you guys some shots of the Skunkworks Cuban Campaign terrain in it's present state. There is still alot of work to be done, but the map is complete and the terrain tiles are 95% done. So here's what you have to look forward to.

Screens here

Yup, looking real good there sir! THough I haven't seen a pic of Castro's palace nor of Elian GOnzalez' house, hehe..*jokes**

Looking forward to doing some high speed, low altitude passes on some suspect missle sites :).

Guest Sony Tuckson

Most impressive!

I flew into Cuba a few years ago on vacation and was struck by how dark the jungle canopy was. This is just like it, fantastic job! Frankly, I don't use your Euro terrain, I think because I use digital vibrance and it makes the colours too bright, but this is simply an outstanding job!

Have you figured out how to place trees? It seems to me that they are automatically placed at a certain colour in the tiles. If you've figured it out, let me know, I'd like to shoot more into the desert terrain.

Once again, super job!

Galanti--It would appear the trees are placed according to a color on a tile but they are not. They are called out and placed by the TOD file. More trees can be added and will be for the Cuba map, like palms along coastal tiles and such.

Here's a screen from a test , just screwin around

tbeta1.jpg