Sign in to follow this  
kidgalahad

A Multiplaya Someday

When and if the MP issues are ironed out I plan on doing a bit of online flying and dying. Being new to the online aspect of gaming, please, what additional pieces of HW or SW do I need to fully enjoy the online flying experience?

Kid Galahad

I'll have to agree with BP_Moscow!

I also think that getting the Hyperlobby as a game launcher would be a great addition to you software....it's free. http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/

Also...I've never used Track IR....but in my opinion...if your gonna mix it with the pizza and beer....you better get some towels and a barf bag. Just Kidding. Track IR is a great if you want to do more flying then dying...

Cheers!

A nice broadband connection, a cold case of brew, a HOTAS setup, and a kick ass squadron are all you need to reap the benefits of this awesome Sim.

Oh a little skill might help too

Hope to see ya flyin soon

I just got the broadband hookup, the convenience store and pizza joint are right down the street, I'm slowly but surely acquiring some skill, but how do I get that kick-ass squadron? Oh yeah, are those 3D glass worth the effort?

When do you fly and what method of online communication(ie. Roger Wilco etc.) is required?

Yes, do come fly with the best.

Check us out at www.pukindogs.net.

we are currently working out a way for online communication, teamspeak seems to work well, but mine is a bit dodgy.

any questions email me at snapple2993@aol.com, or email the skipper at fast_eagle@pukindogs.net

note: all applications for enlistment should be sent to the skipper.

Sorry, I think the Track IR is lame. See my review of the glasses, tho, here at Ranger's post.

Why have track IR when you have a HOTAS? Why move your head, when the hats do it for you?