Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

What would you do with 35 million dollars?

Thats what the jackpot for the Florida Lotto is tonight. I think if I win (hopefully 30 minutes from now), I would travel the world for a few years, and then I would just chill, and then travel somemore, and then chill, and I would be happy.

What would you do?

I think I would have to buy myself an old warbird or two. Maybe my own F-4. That way I could fly myself wherever I wanted to go. Of coarse the big house with everything I ever wanted (including women). And last but not least a '67 Cobra.

Boy, I have to stop thinking about this stuff.

I might end up blowing all of my money on lottery tickets. :D

I think its good to dream about winning the lotto, helps us find out what we really want, and what we should try to obtain, if we were only given the chance to do so. :wink:

I hit 2 numbers... one person hit though whole damn thing, lucky bastard!

I'll try again on wednesday. Try to get that 3 million, then I'd have to settle for just chillin.

Keep your dreams comin'!

F-4 PHANTOM AIRCRAFT • FOR SALE!! F-4 Phantom available to museums; USMC & USN documented historic triple WORLD RECORD HOLDER. Oldest F-4 in existance, will restore for display for U.S. museums. Contact Ed at Kalaero@mei.ws Contact Ed Kaleta, Ceo - KAL AERO SERVICE, INC. located Dulzura CA USA. Telephone: 619 468 3759. -- Posted 11 November 2002 -- Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser -- To send this Ad to a friend: Click here

http://www.barnstormers.com/ABC/ABC9900/f-49900.html