Sign in to follow this  
Weasel Keeper

YESSSSSS

Wow, this just popped up on the radar from nowhere, glad to see another Helo sim in the works.

A few questions I have and hopefully they haven't been covered yet:

1) What kind of campaign will be planned? Dynamic, Static predesigned missions, etc?

2) What types of Helos and missions will be available ie Attack, Support, Recon, etc?

(will it just be Commanches etc or will we have something along the lines of Blackhawks, etc for those of us who want to fly troops around, etc)

3) Multiplayer, will multiplayer options be planned and if so will we be able to fly the campaign online with our buddies either head to head or coop?

Thanks and good luck

Guys, thanks a lot for your interest. Let's just do as follows, if you don't mind: Jeff said he's going to gather questions about the game and send the pack to me to arrange a kind of interview to post on Biohaz. You know, I'd like to spend more time on forum and answer all your questions but my spare time is really limited. Thanks again, and -- all your questions will be answered.

PS Jeff, is it ok that I disclose your plans here? :)

No problem, since I posted my plans at several sites... :lol: