Sign in to follow this  
Coyote

Community involvement

ok now see, Global got my blood boilin...god sometimes peeps can be so ignorant..why is it that the world is so jealous of America? ok, ok, I dont wanna get started..let me stick to the task at hand..I believe since this IS a US fighter, all the pics being posted seem to be fitting..correct me if I'm wrong, but we only gave these birds to one other country in the middle east, and it was a watered down version. So why not put our flag all over it!

I mean if any of you nonamericans can give me one good example of any other fighter that can top the cat, well of course, once again, the US does have better fighters, but come on, how long do you think another countries Air Force is gonna be in the sky with US pilots...UNMATCHED!

And Global, if your ever in the Chicago area look me up, I'll be glad to give you some one on one time :twisted:

OK a few things.

1: First and foremost. There ain't one foreign plane that could go toe - toe with the cat and win. Simply put, The meanest aircraft in the history of Naval Aviation.

Oh and the few flyable Cats Iran still has are far from contention. They cannot even operate to the Cats full potential due to shortages of Phoenix missiles and the lack of replacement parts, not to mention that their pilots are a sorry lot to start with

2: I have realized that the way I have redone the buttons in the hangar means that every aircraft hangar will have this button configuration. Not good for the other planes! So I have decided that I will remake every hangar screen to acommodate this.

3: if anyone has pictures that they want me to include, I'll be happy to use them.

4: If anyone knows how I can use multiple button combos for the hangar screen, please fill me in.

5: THANK YOU COYOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

not top mention the IRANIAN F-14s dont have The Software packages we do