The flares and chaffs are still not working in the game, but hopefully the future patch will fix it up.

<S!>

DB

I believe that was one of the things overlooked in the patch. I guess we will have to wait till the next patch, but im not sure when it is due out.

Guest Ranger332

US lead in air to air missles so they were slow to develope CM for it US was so ahead in missle warfare they fogot air to air gunnery,and that was how migs got our craft they just got in close,US had to relearn air to air gunnery the Crusader was the best anti-Mig gun platform we had.

Flares chaff and the like will be on board later note the electronic measurs do work if applied soon enough

Be aware as has been stated in other threads that almost all of the planes of the time period did NOT even have flares. The only one that did was the F-4E and that was with an external pod. The flare command was added by TK for future add-on's

Guest Ranger332

lol rewording my stuff hey lol

heh actually looking at the post times we were pretty much posting at the same time :)