Sign in to follow this  
F-4PhantomII

What an incredible looking game....

... this "LOMAC" is but what does it take to run it looking good? I have P4 3 Ghz and 1 gig of ram and a s**tty stock dell graphics card. Will this machine run it if I had a better card?

Yes, with a new graphics card.

I ran it with a 2.0Ghz AMD, 1Gb ram and a 9800Pro fairly well....some settings like mirrors will have to be turned off though. A new graphics card would do wonders for your ability to play LOMAC and many other newer games.

Fates

Yes it will run great if you up-grade your video card.. You can get a bargin at Fry's. I upgraded 7 months ago from an ATI 9700 Pro 128 to a ATI 850XT 256 got it at Fry's for $140.00 I thought it was a steal. But not just Lomac runs better but most games you throw at it will run better. I'm getting my monthly fix on new games come May the 5th, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is mine...

Cheers..