Sign in to follow this  
Guest GlobalTribunal

is there a Marc Fighters mirror somewhere?

Guest GlobalTribunal

I've noticed more than myself being unable to download a good ZIP from his Brasil site. Is there a mirror?

Unfortunately, no. I have offered my site as a mirror but he never replied to me on it, although he has emailed me on other subjects. Maybe I should offer again. he has a lot of great skins but a lot of people have problems getting good DL's from him.

Guest Ranger332

what type of connection are you using there uploads are sometimes very slow but working-------Ive seen 90+secs till it even started

Guest GlobalTribunal

Ranger I don't want your comments on every post I make.

You lower the discussion.

Please leave me alone.

That means DO NOT REPLY !

:shock:

Guest GlobalTribunal

from the clips I've seen the attention to detail, scheme, colour is top quality.

He maybe be turned off by the company you keep here. Pro-Americanism pitbulls keep enlightened people away. Something to consider.

from the clips I've seen the attention to detail, scheme, colour is top quality.

He maybe be turned off by the company you keep here. Pro-Americanism pitbulls keep enlightened people away. Something to consider.

So do American people have no enlightenment

Guest Ranger332

ROFLOL X 2003 8) :thumbup:

Guest Ranger332
Ranger I don't want your comments on every post I make.

You lower the discussion.

Please leave me alone.

That means DO NOT REPLY !

see try to assist and your reply--- we try to help each other here-----even inspite of themself-- but the site is working very well commendable for a Brasilian site,as they tend to lag badly

Guest GlobalTribunal

who'd want the dum and dummer albatroses around their neck on every post they make. Like dogs humping your leg

Ya know, Ive only been a part of Biohazard for maybe a month or two now, but im having a problem now. Im not sure who Global Tribunal is, but he seems to have a problem with the whole world. While I have been a Part of this great site Ive had, or seen no difficulties between anyone. All people here are very helpful to all of us that are new to the community. In my daily ritual of checking my usual web pages, this is the one that i look forward to and enjoy being in the most. Its very sad to see one person put another down for trying to help. This is the very first time I have ever seen it by the way.

Anyway back to the topic. Ive had no problems from his sight or his downloads. They are all top quality.

Fast Eagle, Ranger

I am smell something.......you smell something?

Guest Ranger332

Jag ever once and a while it happens dont let it get you sometime ppl are just mad but later after things start working out they feel better and start helping out the others. If hes realy formed all those sites them he can be of great help in the SFP1 works.

Hi guys

This is my first post here. Marc's site is realy lazy, even for me in Brasil, and i use cable.... The trick is to download without accelerators and thinks like that. Use the normal download.

His skins are really great art works 8)

Nice replies fellas, your a good example of why I like this forum.

You are correct urubu, Marc's sight is slow as molassis in January and I got cable too. I expect it is his server provider, maybe behind some maladjusted firewall or something. It'll likely get worked out eventually. I just do what I always did on 56K and go get a cup o' joe while waiting. :lol:

the hpg server is free and ilimitated, sooo... dont expect to download fast the files hehehe... even for me, with cable i have some difficulties...

that why i dont relase my skins on hpg server

and even to upload, is like a hell...