Sign in to follow this  
Seawolf

Possible FIX for Radeon users and SFP1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many radeon users have reported serious performance issues in SFP1 in the walmart version. I'm not sure if those same issues apply to the final version, but a radeon user over at SimHQ has posted a fix he found to make SFP1 run maxed out and smooth on his system. Basically he got a radeon tweaker called RivaTuner from www.rage3d.com and turned off HWT&L. In rivatuner under Direct3d T&L is called TCL Hardware. By disabling TCL he says his performance skyrocketed and now runs smooth at max settings. I plan to try this as soon as I get my radeon loaded back up, so try it out and post your results. I hope this helps. :D

Yeah, I tried that and it still sux butt... I get a stutter about every 2 seconds. Got the latest driver for my Radeon 7200 and it did not help. I can play FS2002 in very high rez with no probs. I cant figure this game out......

It's weird, but the game runs smooth as silk with my old Radeon AIW...