How i can install this (Korean terrain) when i have not desert.cat file in the desert folder into terrain of SFP1 ? I want to make Korean war !

Best regards

Lancelot

You have to have the desert.cat file. If you are able to use the desert terrain then you have the file already. If you dont, me thinks something is wrong with your install.

You have to have the desert.cat file. If you are able to use the desert terrain then you have the file already. If you dont, me thinks something is wrong with your install.

Thanks for the replies. Yes it's true, i check for a desert fly and that's work ! My specific problem (sorry for my english): for a Korea fly i have the scene (green-jungle terrain) but my plane and the wingman's one are in center of a field without any airport installation. More: i can't see by my windshield the white triangle for the next waypoint. I go in my Terrain/desert folder and what i found is 3 files named: 1- desert, 2- desert_dogfight and a big one (46 953k) 3- Desert (security catalogue). Where is the desert.cat ?

From a newbie

Best Regards

Lancelot

Guest capun

The security catalog.

What you have is that you have hidden all of the known file extension. I suggest you Google search how to turn on file extension, unhide files, etc in Windows Explorer

The security catalog.

What you have is that you have hidden all of the known file extension. I suggest you Google search how to turn on file extension, unhide files, etc in Windows Explorer

Excellent ! Thanks !