Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon86

Multiplayer Co-op mission

Hi, I have a question about multiplayer session.I have just read the guide about MP but when I host a co-op mission, I choose a strike but I can't set up the lodaout of my aircraft.

I ask someone on Hiperlobby chat and he talk about a loadout configuration file (.INI) for all aricraft, but I can't find it?

Someone can help me?

The loadouts are standard and can not be changed. :(

Well, you can change the standard loadouts in the ini files. But that becomes the default loadout in all conditions.

Ok, thanks I'll try to change the loadout, I have just downloaded from your site the guide to modifiy the loadout.

Bye

:)

As this is my first post on this forum i'd like to say thx to the community for all those wonderful addons and mods which turn this game into a real gem!

Purchased SFP1 for 3,- EUR and can't remember a game/sim i enjoyed this much.....really great!

The only thing i miss in this game is the ability to play custom missions in mp-coop. As you can play custom missions in singleplayer: are there any chances that thirdwire implements this option in future patches/service packs?

Bye

:-)

I would certainly love the ability to create custom MP missions, but the programmer/developer (TK) does not believe online MP additions are worth the time and effort. Please go to his website and post on the forums there about your wishes: http://www.thirdwire.com/

I have always hoped that if enough people requested MP features, TK would finally recognize the value in adding them. But so far, only a handful of people have made requests supporting his idea that people playing online are an insignificant fraction of the market.

I second that notion for customisation for co-op multiplayer!

The multiplayer code is already there, co-op with the joining of certain flight slots are already available, TK should just have a look at how missions can be shared/downloaded through a hosted session, etc. But then, seeing that there is not an official mission editor, he would have to provide one first so that everyone has easy access to making co-op multiplayer missions, or any self created mission for that matter. That might be the bottleneck?

Custom co-op missions is all this game really lacks. It'd be great to build a mission and fly it with your friends...c'mon Third wire...please...

Don't post here... post there! If everyone that ever bought the sim posted at TW forums about this, TK just might listen... but posting on a forum that he doesn't even read does absolutely no good. I share your enthusiasm for SFP1/WOV/WOE MP, but would appreciate it if you made sure TK knows about it too!

Hi everyone,

I got a reply from TK on this on the Third Wire Forums.

Does not seem to be a priority at the moment, but I did get some interesting feedback under a topic of mine in the Technical Support forum also at Third Wire. I am looking forward to what they are working on - details would be nice!

Hi everyone,

I got a reply from TK on this on the Third Wire Forums.

Does not seem to be a priority at the moment, but I did get some interesting feedback under a topic of mine in the Technical Support forum also at Third Wire. I am looking forward to what they are working on - details would be nice!

If anyone has some tips on changing weapon loadouts plz post them for me? I would like to be able to change coop-mission loadouts for our squad to use.

Thanks,

Scott =Capt Dbones=

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewforum.ph...um=490thoutlawz

Edited by Dbones

If anyone has some tips on changing weapon loadouts plz post them for me? I would like to be able to change coop-mission loadouts for our squad to use.

Thanks,

Scott =Capt Dbones=

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewforum.ph...um=490thoutlawz

I figured it out Dbones, see me on comms tonight and I will walk you through it, I added NUKES to my F18, :clapping:

=Capt. Alien=

=Captians of Combat=

A War Games Clan!

www.332ndfg.com