Sign in to follow this  
SkateZilla

I Turn 19 Years Old Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup Yup

2 More years and Im Totally Legal and the Car Insurance Co. Can Charge me up the Wazoo for my 2001 Eclipse because of my age and because im Single.

congrats DO. BTW what kind if modifactions do you got ur 2001 eclipse? I got a 2002 Subaru WRX.

Cylix

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Man I am jealous. I wish I was 19 again. Have fun while your 19 though. Im 28 and I dont remember much about 19. Guess I had a little to much fun.

Happy B Day DO!

Guest Ranger332

HAPPY BIRTHDAY************ MAY YOU GROW OLDER AND BOLDER :D

Happy B-Day! Turned 18 a month ago. $26 bucks to renew my license, and had to sign up for selective service too. I guess 19 is better, huh :lol: ?

Cylix, like the WRX :D ? My mom traded her 92 4Runner for a 2002 automatic wagon, and my dad couldn't stand her having a faster car, so he traded in for a 2003 stick sedan. God, I've never had as much fun in anything as taking one of them for a spin, especially when accelerating through a 90 degree turn and straightening out at 50 mph. Great cars.

Happy birthday! :D

I turn 20 on the ides of march.

I want a new Z so bad... just such a sexy car. The new supra is in the works (or so ive heard), as is the turbo Z, for now i must drive a 2000 chevy blazer LT. Oh well theres always the lottery.

Cheers,

Jay

And I hope you all have many more birthdays to come!

Yeah, I got a 2002 WRX, (stick of course). I got all kinds of modifcations on it. Well, not that many. Spent all my last summers work money I got on it. Some kid at school the other day, bought a 1995 Honda Prelude, he thought he could beat me in a race, I kind of just laughed at him. lol Its a stock Prelude with just a racing exhust tip. Not even a VTech or SI. He says he wants to race my WRX. I've raced people at stop lights before, stuiped idiots that rev there engine at me.. what can I do..??? One of my friends brother's car, he gots a Nessian Sentra. He just put a turbo in it cause he blew the motor in it and had to get another one.. Hes pretty fast, now that is that he has the turbo. But it is fun racing around with the WRX. Just gotta watch out for those cops with the mustangs.. :shock:

Cylix

For some reason I'm feeling a bit old right now. I turned 19 in 1986 and only wanted a '79 Monte Carlo (that I never did get :lol: ). At 19 I joined the Air Force, got married (first time), saw the Challenger disaster and the bombing of Libya. :shock:

Happy birthday dude! :D

I'm not big on cars really, but my two best friends are really into them. My friend Ross just bought a twin turbo 300zx (forget what year), but its bad ass, and the Z-28's are already messin with him (good f*ckin luck). The thing that puzzles me, is how the meatheads in the mustangs and camaro's think they can beat a turbo Z or Supra...? Now if they are driving a saleen, or maybe a cobra... maybe, they may have something to talk about, as for the guys in preludes, and integras, and even tiburons (so sad), I dont know who they think they are trying to sh*t.

WRX is bad ass though, even though im not fond of Subaru's.

In all honesty, I just want a new Volvo S80, that way I can be driving a very nice car, that is designed like a f*ckin tank, I just need 45g's, anybody wanna help with that? :wink: :D

lol, a volvo. :lol: Yeah I hate dumbsh*ts in preludes, and integras trying to race me.. gets annoying. Even though they are older me by quite a bit, I can still beat them.. lol There is this Honda CRX SI in town thats a bad ass. He's a fast little sh*t. He's a real street racing maniac. But the RX is much more fast, but he ussally races the Preludes, acrua/honda Integras, and sentras. I ussally take on the big boys.. lol Other day I thought I could try my hand at a Mishbuishu(dont know how to spell it :roll: ) 3000 GT. But I didn't relize that it was turbo until the light turned green and I heard the "whin" of his turbo. I kept up with him for awhile then he sort just took off. I would like to see a Z-28 or mustang cop chase down a Lambrgini(can't spell that either), that would be a good show to see.. LOL :D

Cylix

As my dad always says (in reference to having a really fast car, and trying to get away from the man), "you cant out run Motorola",i.e, drive as fast as you want, but you better hide real fast, because radio, and helicopters are much faster than any car.

Soon, you will outgrow the whole car phase, sad to say (im only 19, but I grew up too fast due to conditions), eventually you will be looking into cars that get 60 mpg, and go 0-60 in about 20 seconds, I hate my SUV, I get like 17 mpg, and I'm a driver for dominos, gas is a real bitch.

Speaking of gas, the price is $1.70 for regular here, what is it for everybody else?

True Snapple, my "car" that I love and have right now is a 94 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Sport. It's not very high performance at all, yet I still can laugh at the ricers trying to run with me in the snow...lol.

Filled up Friday, $1.79 regular unleaded. :evil:

I do have a 92 Probe GT that can keep up with most of em, but I need to get rid of that since the wife isn't learning how to drive stick very well...and I'm now more of a truck kinda guy. :lol:

On the day of my 18th birthday, in 1975 I might add, not one person said "happy B'day". All I heard was "GET OFF THE BUS MAGGOT!" clearly spoken by a Marine D.I. in San Diego MCRD. :cry:

AAAAH, memories... :lol:

Happy Birthday D.O. and many more my young freind... :D

I see ALOT of eclipses where I live, and although I'm sure yours isn't like this, I hope you have a good time your present from me

Lotsa import cars in Houston, especially around my neck of the woods. Large Vietnamese population. My friend drives a Civic, and I always joke around with him because my '95 F-150 can smoke him.

Check out www.miamirice.com. Great site.

Guest Sony Tuckson

A bit late :?

Happy B day DO

>Weasel_87FIS

we seem to have two rather parallel lifes :wink:

same birth year, join the air force about same time (Belgian one for me :wink: ) and a common passion for fighters

Happy Birthday D-O.

You know, you're at the perfect age to trade that Eclipse in on something with a bit more horsepower...

abram6.jpg

And you don't even have to pay the insurance.

LMAO ya know what if I wanted my car to sound like a motorcycle I would just ride my motorcycle. I dont understand why so many JAP car owners keep putting these tips on their cars along with these wild muflers. Nothing sounds better than a couple of Flowmasters placed under the seats of a 1990 Bronco XLT V-8 5.8L with the pipes stopping right under the backseat. Good air flow and zero resistance. Plus a nice air charger of some sort helps because its much easier for the vehicle to suck the air in than through the straw the factory gives the vehicle. Not really bagging here just sick of hearing all these JAP cars. I almost forgot that even if a JAP car owner puts on a real mufler the pipe leading to the mufler is like 30 yards longs because it twists and turns all around the under carriage....LMAO for all you know it might be part of your bumper. I do admit though I almost bought a 2002 WRX Impreza Turbo loaded last year but I enjoyed the fact of not having any car payments which means more play money. Not to mention I get bored just driving on the road between dotted lines. Did I mention I have a NRA sticker in the window of my old Bronco. There is power to being a NRA member because the police tend to give you a warning for speeding instead of a actual over priced ticket. To those who are unclear of what NRA stands for it means National Rifle Association. :wink: I was given a warning the other day for speeding LOL. I swear the words of the officer was this, " Hmm a NRA member...have any luck this deer season?". We chatted for like 10 minutes. Now if I was driving a JAP car all gussed up with with wings and a tail rudder making sounds like a GSXR 750 Suzuki I would have been the proud owner of a fatty speeding ticket. Not to mention the cop would have slapped me with some sort of fix it ticket for making my car look like a airplane or my lights were brighter than a 747 front wheel light. Now Im not bagging guys like I said I wanted a WRX Turbo. LOL almost forgot theres a guy here in my town who owns a 2000 Mustang GT that from what it sounds like has a totally modified motor which I can feel running at a stop light in my car. His license plat cover reads....This car eats rice for snacks and Chevy's for lunch. He also has a NRA sticker in his window and a Marine Core sticker. I bet this guy never gets tickets.

OK now to work. :cry: