I should be the very last one to question since i'm not smart enough to do skins, or planes but:

Is everyone working on new planes going to release them all on the same day? I mean, lots of updates and progress reports, etc, but no new planes!

Don't get me wrong, i dont mean this as a bitch, just wondering when some new life-blood will be pumped into this great game....... I know patch #2 is being worked so maybe thats the hold up. All you guys that can do these great things are waiting to see what changes will be added and what impact on your planes??? Is that it?

curious,

savagkc

Hi Savage, I saw lastnite on SimHQ a posting that the Thud will be released a week from now and another plane which I cant remember in two weeks. I would give you the thread link but SimHQ is down again.

SimHQ has been down all morning. I must have tried 8/10 times to get there but nogo.

Good news about the new planes. I'll surely get both.

light the fires and kick the tires - independance day (good movie).

savagkc

Its up!!! SimHQ i mean.

seems to load faster (or maybe i was the only one loging in)..

savagkc

I'm pretty sure that the biggest delay factor in releasing new planes is the lack of a flight model editor. Hand editing these has got to be daunting. Without proper FM's the new a/c are not much more than skins :)