My preorder of WOE was shipped out yesterday i expect to have it by next friday maybe sooner.

It has begun

My preorder of WOE was shipped out yesterday i expect to have it by next friday maybe sooner.

It has begun

Nice!

Amazon or GoGamer?

It has begun

Gentlemen start your engines :biggrin:

We in the UK have a wee while to wait yet :blink:

PC Mall actually

I dont suppose we have a listing of retailers?? Ccity, Bestbuy?...etc...no wal-mart specials please..LOL

I dont suppose we have a listing of retailers?? Ccity, Bestbuy?...etc...no wal-mart specials please..LOL

Go to third wire and click on "Wings over Europe: cold war gone hot" on the front page it will take you to Bold games they have a list of retailers.

Oops! Bold Games has exceeded their site's bandwidth!?!? Ouch!

The Jedi Master

Darned holiday weekends. :dry:

My copy, according to FedEx, has been sitting in town here since yesterday, but I won't see it until tomorrow or the

next day... :huh:

Darned holiday weekends. :dry:

My copy, according to FedEx, has been sitting in town here since yesterday, but I won't see it until tomorrow or the

next day... :huh:

I went and p/u mine on Friday morning cuz,I was like a kid a xmas and annoying anyone that was around me.Like my wife,ha!

I hope Best Buy or Circuit City have it! I came to the office today, so I have them near by...

My copy arrived in UK yesterday (30th May) having pre-ordered from America via The Software Castle on e-bay.

Including postage that's only about £19.99, a bargain when you consider what it will cost when (if) it ever becomes available in UK shops.

First impressions are it's a cracking game - fight models seem about right - not that I'd know what an F-15 or A-10 handles like. ;)

Next stop the Hunter and Harrier :)

Edited by Vorlon

Got it today :cool:

Same-same.

Just flew my 1st 2 test hops. Bloody excellent!

Merged install, like buttah! :cool:

Edited by Spectre_USA

My copy arrived in UK yesterday (30th May) having pre-ordered from America via The Software Castle on e-bay.

Including postage that's only about £19.99, a bargain when you consider what it will cost when (if) it ever becomes available in UK shops.

First impressions are it's a cracking game - fight models seem about right - not that I'd know what an F-15 or A-10 handles like. ;)

Next stop the Hunter and Harrier :)

Hey Vorlon, do you have the link to the ebay shop you got WoE from please?

How come everybody's shipping EXCEPT Amazon? WTF?!! :angry:

Update: Shipped via USPS (estimated arrival date: 06-June-2006).

2nd Update: Got it yesterday! (6-3-06) =D It's Awesome!

Anybody flying on-line WOE yet?

<S!>

Edited by Snake

yes i tryed to get it here in the us but no one sems to be selling it

..yep..and bold games sez CirCity is a retail distributor and guess what?? There on line store by phone call mind you, has no idea what I'm talking about. Nor is it in their comp system. Checked my local Ccity here and they give the same answer. Somebody missed the boat on this one. ..So I shall continue to have my kids walk the picket line....I figure 3 little pig tailed girls on the 6 O'clock news outta get some attention...LMAO

The nearest Best Buy has it here. I saw three copies on the shelf and bought one for myself. I don't know how long they have had them or how many they originally had on the shelf. Two copies had flaws on the back of the box. One was scratched and one had a printing error. I took the flawless one and was able to peel off the price tag without damaging the box :)