Sign in to follow this  
Urubu

Skins to be released by ... (many Sshots)

My friend Marcelo aka Marcfighters ;)

Migs

001.jpg

005.jpg

A-4 (Those A-4 from Kwait Air Force used in Gulf War (A-4K) are in service with the Brazilian Navy now (24).

004.jpg

Phantoms

002.jpg

003.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

And my special wish became true :7 Send him a profille, the kid realy rocks !

013.jpg

014.jpg

Jambock__01

www.gavca.com

SENTA A PUA!

*faints*

especialy the Birmingham RF4C..err F4E, awesome colors, saw that one in `93.. last operational American F4 squad.. *sniffle*

oh and the St Louis Crate had a chrome gun nozzle.. might be nice to put that in there.. if possible

His totaly fab site has a couple zips that show corrupt when unpacking..

oh and btw, also on his site are screenshots of a awesome F105 ready for next upgrade..is that coming together with the Phabulous Phantoms? oh and the migs and scooter

S! Phab...looks like you got some specials here :D

About downloads from Marcfighters, never use download accelerators or those kind of programas. Every time i tryed, i got corrupt file. Download wiith windows. I know, its lazy.....but works. BTW, i got the same problem downloading from here.

Ha man, cant whait for the Thud, but he need the official release by the modeler to give us the skins. Unfortunately i dont know when.....

That's interesting, I DL files from Biohaz using DAP all the time without problem. That makes me wonder if the issue is somewhere between the two countries... Odd... :?

:o

I d/l his files normally, with no problems and they always work for me. Never got a corrupt one. And these new ones?

Gotta give it to the man, He has some SERIOUS SKILLS!!

Blast it all Marcello! Ya caused me to slobber all over my keyboard AGAIN! This is starting to cost me, havin to run out for a new KB everytime... :D

Outstanding as usual mi amigo. :D