Sign in to follow this  
jrdani

Adding ships to form Carrier Group in WOV campaigns

Hengist

Member # 1336

posted November 17, 2005 07:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there any mods out there for WoV, that enables a fleet rather than just the one solitary A/C carrier, for the campaign that comes with the game?

--------------------

Hengist.

Hengist's MiG Alley Site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 1489 | From: Balsa Munitions R&D Institution, England - Leaders in retrievable Torpedo tech | Registered: Aug 2000 | IP: Logged

Gramps

Member # 7688

posted November 17, 2005 15:46

Only my (currently unavailable) Aussie Carrier Mod fo WoV. It's easy enough to do (not hard, just time consuming), so anybody should be able to duplicate what I've done and just change the objects to whatever you want. Having said that, I made it a long time ago and haven't tested it with the latest patch. Things may have changed, I don't know.

Could someone whose added other moving ships in formation (cruisers, DE's, tanker, etc.)to a WOV/SFP1 campaign carrier, therefore creating a carrier group, steer me in the right direction as to the "how to"? I've searched and searched the posting archives and the above quoted post from Hengist with Gramps' reply is the closest thing to info I've found, however I'm not able to find Gramps' Aussie carrier mod to compare ini entries. Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated.