post-9488-1149052113_thumb.jpg

Just got around to the AC ground objects download. I noticed semi colons in the mission notepad position entries. The targets show up fine....... in the middle of a mountain range or a couple of miles from the taxi way sitting in the desert. What am I missing here? I dont mind fixing my own positions just wondering if thats intentional. Thanx.

Edited by eightlein

Guest zerocinco

Where you trying to put them, 8?

Are you using Mission Editor or putting them into Types and then Targets?

Sometimes, even Kreelin's KMD will display the target 90 degrees off of how it sits in 3D. Anyway, those look good! MiG's are made to operate off of rough terrain!

Well this is darned peculiar.....I wasnt attempting to put em anywhere. That shot is from one of the sample missions, F-4E strafe/Mig21 that was included with the DL. So those coordinates are for example only? I assumed them to be an accurate example. I must have missed that in the instructions. Alas!! Live and learn.

Guest capun

There are two methods to "REM" a line or to add comments.

- A semicolon ";"

- Two forward slash "//"

Any characters after those marks until a new line starts are only used for comments

There are two methods to "REM" a line or to add comments.

- A semicolon ";"

- Two forward slash "//"

Any characters after those marks until a new line starts are only used for comments

okey dokey, Capun. Back to INI basics 101 for me. Thanks.

Guest zerocinco

Tell me where you want them to be and I'll put them there or write you a mission and send you the goods.

Edited by zerocinco

what terrain did you put them in? Desert or VietnamSEA?