Sign in to follow this  
vtol fly guy

Demo release date?

can you give us a rough idea of when we will get to fire up the demo and start shooting stuff :) ? :huh:

Optimistically, I think a simple demo with at least one argentine mission and one british mission could be out around Q4 2006. The main problems we have now are the strange 'warps' of some enemy aircraft while in combat and a missile and loadout system too limited (only AIM9Ls) and too troubled to be of any use in a demo, this probably will be completely rewritten and therefore will take a while.

Otherwise, the rest of the game (FM, graphics, sound, performance) is fine and we could even release soon a 'free flight demo' :) thus avoiding the most frustrating problems we have now (all combat-related).

a free flight demo would be good i mean comeing off other flight sims shooting is only a bonus ive been looking for a sim that can accurately model thrust vectoring and so far ive only found one (xplane) but its a pain to set up and i cant spare 60 gig running on a 80 gig hd

hope to see a demo soon !

we could even release soon a 'free flight demo'

With this free flight demo, the comunity feedback could be interesting for you,

(hardware compatibility, report bugs, ... ).

Could be great to find a editor too.

Chose a mode of distribution for JT ?

I hoppe sincerely this demo.

I wish you the best continuation as possible.

I beg your pardon for my poor english,

have a good day. :)

"Airwar South Atlantic" by Ethell and Price is a first rate book about the conflict in the air. The men, the planes, the weapons, all is here, all in the inimitable Ethell and Price style. Highly recommended.