Su-47

Just in time for 06-06-06 .Finally i have finish my model the Su-47. THIS IS NOT A FINISH MODEL!!! PLEASE SOME ONE FINISH IT AND MADE IT FLYABLE!!!!

This should use the Mig-25 cockpit

because this was worked on during the 70's

Great looking model! Has anyone started working on it to make it flyable? ETA?

i really don't know? Who is working on my model?

i really don't know? Who is working on my model?

im gonna try and make it fly, but i've never done it before. i've seen tutorials arround the website on how to work on it, and if the flight modle is compleat (with moving flight controls and all) than i'll get started on the commands and flight parameters. if you're still interested, tell me, and i'll se what i can do, even though its been almoste 2 years that this has been up here.

I did get it in game a while back , made the working surface cuts and temp undercarriage but have been busy with a few other things aswell . Sure i'll be back looking at it again as it looks very good in game . I sent you a pm Gerald14 regarding me attempting to have a go with it a while back , let me see if i can find a screenie for ya :smile: