Hi everyone, I am in the middle of making my AI enemy fighters more interesting by giving them missile capabilty. I noticed that while flying in single missions and instant action, (also LAN multi coop) that the soviet fighters never appear with missiles. So i have changed there loadout files to include the new R-3R and R-13M etc. missiles, but they have a service end date and I was just wondering if there is a way to have new missiles installed on the same pylon after the service end year of the other?

I have looked at the US loadouts and didn't see anything different, also i have had a quick scrimage thru existing threads, but couldn't see anything.

Any help on this?

Cheers

One of the nice things about the weapons set-up is that the game will automaticly select a new missile after the default one is no longer available. You can't select the exact missile that gets added in its place but the game usually gets it right.

Sweet!!

Thats awesome. Thanks for the reply Bunyap.

I've given my guys missiles but on occaison they just shoot them like bombs over the target at a level angle so they always miss. Usualy i just give them cluster munitions cuz they are real good at using unguided bonbs.

note the diagram: I know its not real great

<^===> >>--->

(plane) (launched missile)

___________[]___________________

(ground and target)

Edited by BOOM

Yeah, i noticed that. Another thing i noticed is when i attack a runway in single missions, the enemy loadout resembles a recon setup, instead of say, intercept?

Oh well, at least the are still armed.