Sign in to follow this  
navychief

What if we'd tried this in WW2?

Cheif, I admire your sarcasm (its an great trait in my opinion).

Personally, I think we should invade France immediatly after Iraq, give bits to the Germans, some to the Brits, a little bit to the Italians, some provinces to the Spaniards. Then we can give Belgium back to the Dutch (since the Belgians are f*cking useless, they're just frenchmen with a different name). What ever is left we can call "Nouvelle Etats Unis".

I quote my favorite DJ.

"If I controled the world, the first thing I would do, would be to cut out France, and push it out to sea, and sink it."

-John Askew (British Trance DJ/artist)

But seriously chief, rumors are going around that March 7th is D-Day.

when you say"we should invade France" do you mean FSU where you will be, or the UNITED STATES ARMY" where my son is? I'm proud to say that he is a staff sgt and a lifer, and before anyone askes i spent 22 yrs in the USAF and US ARMY with the most hated job of all.

I dont get the meaning of your post, steve. WTF are you trying to say, I'm afraid I dont get it at all.

I just wondered who the "we" was that was going to fight, die and kill french soldiers, during the invasion of france. I also did not understand all of your message, what does "WTF" mean?

We = the people that dont care for the French and their views. I think I detect a bit of resentment towards me for being a student and not a serviceman. Dont you worry Steve, service is in my plan of the future, I'll be an officer, but its still service all the same. And, besides my family has helped protect this country, since before it was a country (we have done our time, and I will soon enough). But thats probably a moot point since you too have an English last name, and probably have generations in this country spanning back centuries aswell.

And dont mind the anti-French bit, its become almost genetic in my family. Kill them because they speak a different language, kill them becuase they cant defend themselves, kill them because they dont wear deodorant, or just kill them because they refuse to go along with the rest of Europe.

Here's a nice little quote that my dad got from an Italian he works with in the International Civil Aviation Authority.

"For the French, it matters, to matter"

If you cant understand that, it simply means that they will gladly make a fuss just to make a fuss, but will eventually just go along. They just want people to know that France is still around.

I say F*ck them, and everything they stand for.

WTF = What the F*ck.

Cheers,

Jason Robert Saffell

The Saffell's defending America since 1732, and killing Frenchmen since the Viking invasions of France.

my resentment is you mouthing up a war that you won't have to fight but my son will, what you will do in the future or what my or your father/grandfather did in the past doesn't matter all that matters to me is the present. you are misstaken about my name it is Scot and i have little use for them or the british or french, i'm American and thats all. I just have a problem with people who want to waste american soldiers life because they think its cute. also i dont curse and dont care to be cursed, have some respect.