Sign in to follow this  
Heck

Thanks, Combatace Team

Just wanted to say thanks for fighting to bring back my favorite website. Hopefully the hackers will leave it alone now. You've been stressed to the max, so I hope you can take a little decompress time now. Unlax, as Chick Childerhouse used to say. When it comes to the mods not working (I read your post at SimHQ), I think it's up to us, the mod users, to figure out how to make a lot of this stuff work, then post what we discover for each other. We've gotten a bucketload of free stuff here. Personally, I have six versions of this basic sim on my HD. And what did I pay for these six flight sims? SFP1 Valuesoft $9.99. WOV $19.99. WOE $29.99. Sixty bucks for six versions; $10 a version. That's alot of stuff. And a lot of what I have I tweaked myself to suit my personal taste according to what I've read. We all need to study the structure, and learn what we have to do to make these wonderful toys work for ourselves and each other.

Take a little time off. Head for the squadron bar and have one on me. Thanks again.

Heck I edited your title as I do not people to think I did anything when it was Erik and Fates who did all the work.

Edited by USAFMTL

Wait Wait Wait, Erik and Fates did all the work! I didnt do a thing to get it up but pace around. I just handle forum ops. Those 2 guys are the true heros.

Wait Wait Wait, Erik and Fates did all the work! I didnt do a thing to get it up but pace around. I just handle forum ops. Those 2 guys are the true heros.

Then a tip of the wing to both Eric, and Fates, also. Thanks to all!

Then a tip of the wing to both Eric, and Fates, also. Thanks to all!

LONG LIVE CombatACE!!! :clapping: <S!> :good:

LONG LIVE CombatACE!!! :clapping: <S!> :good:

Now wher're the downloads, Dammit! :grin::crazy:

QUOTE(USAFMTL @ Jun 19 2006, 07:58 PM)

Congratulations to all of you and thank you for bringing back one of my favorite websites. I know you are all are proud of this site you've created and you have every right to be. Long live CombatAce. I'm sure you've made it such that the idiot that's been doing this can never do it again. I hope that he and others like him wind up behind bars which is where they deserve to be.

I'd like to extend most HEARTIEST thanks to whoever the powers were that got Combatace back up and I guess its' time to pony up as it were.......$

Good to be back....thanks everyone involved in struggle for CA:)

Hey now!!

This is feelin better,,thanks for the recovery gents.... :)

I just don't know what i can do with out Combatace!!! :blink:

Hopefully now, the hackers will never bother us again! Many thanks to the CombatACE team!!!

Good to have you all back!!!

<S> to all the CA team!!!

Now lets catch the little <curse deleted>s that did this and string them up by thier <lower part of the abdominal area> and beat the <curse deleted> out of them!!!!! :blink:

hehe you thought i was gonna cuss didn't ya??? :haha:

Welcome back Combat Ace its been quiet without you!!

Congratulations on the recovery! I thank you all at Combat Ace for the hard work you've done to build and keep the site going...even sustaining attacks from hackers! You guys are great.

-C

For about a week i was stressing out because i wanted to show my mates all these aircraft you can DL for SFP1, so i am glad and relieved that you guys are up and running again.

Cheers to all those involved with CA's return.