Sign in to follow this  
evant

donwloads

do u guys kno when it will be up?

We have completely lost all the files, but Erik is reskinning all the planes, while USAFMTL is working on new ini files, There are a few others that are going to redo maps as well so barring anymore unforseen problems, these guys should be done by the weekend. They are just that good.

OR...

They'll be up when they are up...sorry for the wait, but we have to make sure everything transcends to the new system properly.

Fates

Mike.....you are a prick.... :rofl:

that's a good thing right?

LOL

Is any body working on new aircraft like the Su-25 Frog Foot for SF or the SU-27/30. I have LOMAC but it runs like s**t on my system so I would like to add those SF. This site is great when it went down I about freaked. I was turned down for flight school when I joined the Marines for a knee problem so this is how I get my fix. Thanks for all the great stuff!! :smile:

Erik will be reskinning every aircraft that ever had a paint job and someone has a 3d Model of it. USAFMTL will be doing the INI files. We are definatly trying to please the masses.

seriously though..,..I have no clue. But I'm sure the new downloads section will shed mucho light on what is available and when.

Fates

I like what you guys have done with the place!! Wheres the head??..LOL..Great Job!

Is any body working on new aircraft like the Su-25 Frog Foot for SF or the SU-27/30.

yes

Oh, you wanted details?

Marcfighters has a Flanker under way & I'm sure that someone started a Frogfoot but I can't remember whom.

WELL DONE in the restoration of this site. God bless this team for its efforts and its results.