Sign in to follow this  
gerald14

Pasko's Original SAMs and Vehicles Pak

Hi , does any one has Pasko's Original SAMs and Vehicles Pak becuase i had a problem with my game and i reinstall it but i save a of my ground stuff but not my pack....If you do please post it online.... :huh:

Wrench does have something on his website about it, so you can contact him, and I know that OTC has some of the vehlicles (and some great alternative skins for them) in it.

the link is no longer there.

look at the pack the link is not there to download it.. see Click <> HERE <> to D/L the SAMs & Vehicles Pak #1

look at the pack the link is not there to download it.. see Click <> HERE <> to D/L the SAMs & Vehicles Pak #1

I talked to him and he said that it was taken off (his site and CA) because him and USAFMTL didn't want newbies to be confused with the SP4 formats. He says "two weeks" and it'll be back here. If you can't wait, some of the stuff is in OTC http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=1704 (BIG FILE) :)

thanks is it going to be updated tp SP4

I've just about got it finished, might even add a few Soviet AAA guns, if I can find out who created them:

KS-12

KS-30

KS-60

Of the original items, they'll have complete sets of bmps and tga; unfortunately in the desert tan. Im sure at this point it'd be ok to add or supplement them with the green textures for WoV or WoE usage (since just about everyone has one or the other)

eventually, yes, the Pak will be reposted

Wrench

Kevin Stein

The KS-12 is my mod using ThirdWire's orginal KS-19. The KS-30 is Pasko's model, and my ini file. Pasko also did his own KS-19 (which I'm sure you're aware of). I have to dig out my SON-9A fire control radar and send it to you.

thanks for helping me you guys!!!

Yes, there are now 2 full sets availabe at my site (as well as here at CA)

Original, Desert Tan skins for SF desert map, or for Iran/Iraq, Lybia, Israel, Suez, Madagascar (Africa East), Desert Storm, So Cal

Euro-ish Green for WoV, WoE, DRV, SEA, Dueces Euro-Desert mod, Kosovo, America NW, ANW Spring, EAWEuro mod, Tiawan, Korea.

There is also a scattering of winter camos, some at my site and some at Major Lee's Aerodrome for America NW winter, Korea (winter), DBS, Himalayas, EAWEuro (winter - hard and thaw)

There are some surprises in the latest Euro-skin pak; a few vehicles never released before. All Pasko's work.

:good:

Wrench

Kevin Stein