Sign in to follow this  
=BOD=Thing

Saitek X52 help *cringe*

ok just bought the x-52 and i have looked at several forums topics on the subject but i am still stumped. i have edited a prfile to most of the key bindings that i would need for the gam but i cant get the throttle to work... if anyone cna suggest a quick fix or a good profile to use please let me know. i have Dowloaded a couple of profiles but they wont work so im stuck... i have a Teamspeak sever so if you want to come there and help just shoot me an e-mail at Culturelagging@hotmail.com

What exactly wont work about the throttle. Is it the throttle...the buttons on it? Is the throttle reversed? Does it appear to work in the configuration?

What exactly wont work about the throttle. Is it the throttle...the buttons on it? Is the throttle reversed? Does it appear to work in the configuration?

Well the mini throttle where your thumb rests is automatically bound as the throttle but i want to get the main throttle, the big one to work as the throttle. I have manually set most of the bindings i want via the profile editor and the only two things i cant get to work is the twist rudder on the main joystick and main throttle.

Just...

- Connect Siteck X52 to your PC

- Open LOMAC

- Go to Options

- Input

- Switch to Axis

- Select Sitek X52 in Devices

- Select Thrust

- Change

- Move the Thruster

- Save

- That's it

In general, for thruster, rudder and stick I don't use the Profile Editor but I configure them directly in LOMAC. At the end you just get a combination of settings from LOMAC and the Profile in the X52...

Happy flying! :pilot:

thanks man got the throttle and twist rudder working... however i have one more issue that popped up. before when i selected my Maverics i could use the throttle to move the target designator and the crosshair on the little TV screen on the right of my cockpit either left or right with the throttle and i would like to have the precision slider or somthing on the Throttle do that again, however i dont know what the key binding is called...

So far, I haven't being able to capture the mouse, slider or scroll buttons on the throttle (I was able to capture all of them in the X45), so for this particular action I decided to use the second Hat Switch on the Joystick...

I have configured 2 modes:

1 - Taxiing, take off, returning to base, landing

2 - Combat Mode, air 2 ground, air 2 air

In mode 2, I set this Hat Switch to control the Target Designator and, using the "pinkie", to control de radar slew, elevation...

I fly mostly the russians Su-27 and Mig-29, but I think it could work the same for you in any other...

Edited by FatBoy