dose it work or is it for the ac-130 or can it be used on other planes and if so how do u fire it???

1) Yes you can

2) Why would you?

3a8caa7b.jpg

dose it work or is it for the ac-130 or can it be used on other planes and if so how do u fire it???

evant, yes it does operate efficiently. It was designed and fitted for the AC-130. No, it would be comparable to 16 inch rifles on a Buckley Class DE. Some things you just dont do.

o but how the blodey do i fire it

first select it then use the fire and secondary fire button (note secondary button aint binded by default)

to aim press F2

Pressume you could mod the Data.ini of the C130J to load that thing. But you wouldn't get a single weapon.

However the weapons of the AC130 are indeed fixed regardless of that load, it can be shoot away and you would still be able to fire.

I mean that the guns are part of the AC130 Data.ini and not a part of this gunpod. It's more like a visual modification to the Airframe.

One other thing: the variant I had more or less represented a AC130A with a added surprise package, but the guns where off, 57mm S60something instead of Bofors. That i corrected.

The grouping of the guns leaves some things to be deceided. Would make more sense to have the Miniguns and Vulcans in one group and the Bofors in the other.

Better Match balistically as i found most of the time either the Bofors or the Gattlings where off Target, well to be honest in most cases all guns where off target blasting holes all over the countryside.

Anyone ever updated that Bird or is there a newer Version around that i don't know of?

S!