Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Heres a test for you Virtual pilots

I turned out to be a B-52 pilot, I guess I really DO wanna fly low and bomb the sh!t out of our ememies.

F-16 Falcon , strange this is one plane i like very much !!!

My Results:

quiz983outcome7.jpg

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

a :crazy: sob F-16 pilot

My Results:

quiz983outcome7.jpg

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

WooHOO!

What military aircraft are you?

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

quiz983outcome8.jpg

Sweet.

Raptor :spiteful:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

I guess it's curtains for me :(

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

Raptor for me.

Cool test.

-Skater

F/A-22 Raptor

A-10 Thunderbolt II

You are an A-10. You may not be the prettiest or swiftest, but you're tough as nails, and everyone knows not to mess with you!

quiz983outcome1.jpg

EA-6b and yes I like to get my ass kicked in ironhand

cuz I'm going to sam city sam city here I come

2 harms for every gook

My Results:

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

Edited by DaSpungie

Aw crap, I was a one winged "Spruce Goose" with no engines and sinking.

I guess it's the "pasture" for me...........F15E :ohmy:

In the end a groundless, illogical "test". Prabably the result is random.

There's no way that I could be compared to a raptor.

I ain't no snag. I like things the old way:)

My Results:

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

me a raptor! no way, too much automatic crap in there for me, id rather be a Foxbat or Foxhound or maybe a Platypus cos wouldnt you just love to do a cobra when the nav man's having a s**t in that cabin? :lol: