The WeaponsData.INI has a lot of Weapons that I don't have,The install fraged a lot of my mod's, Don't Know who put out the Mod, But if you read this: Just a Thought ,Add your missle to the end of a stock "WeaponData .INI".

Nice Mig.

P.S. I'm cutting up the INI's and missle LOD'S for My Merc , Radar F100E.

Guest capun

Raven

I did notice the problem and added the changes to the bottom of my WeaponsData.ini, but it did not work. It seems that the WeaponsData.Dat needs to be copied to the Objects SubDir. The question is how the DAT file generated, I had the impression that it was a file from ThirdWire. Also don't know if that messes up other weapons

You need to use the Weapons Editor that TK released a few weeks ago. I'm sure you can find it on this site or on Skunkworks.

It takes the weaponsdata.ini file and compiles it into a weaponsdata.dat binary file. The game uses the .dat file.

Guest capun

Sal

Thanks

I haven't used the Weapons Editor that much (I should) since I didn't think that we could create new models except just make mods of the exisiting ones.

I cleaned up the mig a lot, I just saw that MadJeff is working on the Radar, What I can't find is the MissleLaunchRails LOD's, Amd the Tank400_Mig17 LOD , Also I just got a book on Fighters and it has pic of the PFU 17 with a centerline tank, looks like the same c-tank on the Mig19.

One last thing, All the picks in my new book, :lol: Show the background's in the cockpit's are white, All the pick's are full color .

yeah, you can get the Weapons editor at the skunkworks...i recieved it AGES ago and only put it up a couple of weeks ago cause i've been busy...

...what...

...lazy then!!!

Denzil :D