Sign in to follow this  
mdmckeever

Looking for something to make?

Ok, If I could get 3Ds Max, I would be making this myself. I saw it first on National Geographic. This is a "flying saucer" and its only use is recon. Its also somewhat "Top Secret" even though someone somehow obtained these pictures. If you are pioneering 3D studio max, this would be a somewhat easy model for you. All the info I have on it is that there are three sizes of it, the largest is 119ft wide. They travel at speed up to Mach 2 and they are stealth. Here are some pictures.

post-5715-1154070154_thumb.jpgpost-5715-1154070211_thumb.jpg

post-5715-1154070268_thumb.jpgpost-5715-1154070337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kalakushcov

hey if i have time (which i don't ) my be i can make it...........

when ? i don't know!!

The guy who was talking about it on National Geographic said that this is what most americans in the Nevada desert were seeing. They werent seeing an alien space craft from space. But I dont know, I have a feeling it exsists. I might get 3D studio max soon because my friend Kirk does 3D graphics and he might get it for me for a birthday gift. Can't wait to start modeling! If I ever get there...

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: wow when did that ever come out in the air force?

The photoshop skill is strong with this one.... Yet, I have my tinfoil hat ready; just in case.

The guy who was talking about it on National Geographic said that this is what most americans in the Nevada desert were seeing. They werent seeing an alien space craft from space. But I dont know, I have a feeling it exsists. I might get 3D studio max soon because my friend Kirk does 3D graphics and he might get it for me for a birthday gift. Can't wait to start modeling! If I ever get there...

Just yesterday i was watching UFO files on the history channel and there were tons of videos of a thin metalic disc some with a semi distinguishable tailfin. Thanks to the Russians at that time they were very hesitant to tell us anything new. If it was still that way they would probably have us thinking that the F-14 was just put into production.