Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

I think I may have had enough of the mp bullsh*t

I have it, as does most of the squad, I'll try and send it to you through some sort of download, try and get with Violator, he uses it alot (I've tried with him, and I works about 1/4) it usually works for him. Violator, has DSL, as I do not, so he may be a better option, even though its a very small file.

Can someone please send me this launcher? Skunkworks is interested :D

skunkworks@charter.net

Thanks in advance,

Denzil

Guest Sony Tuckson

yes, this laucher might be what a lot of us want

Damn, I'm really suprised Jeff doesnt have it on the site.

the 667th has pretty much given up on strike fighters. I was hoping multiplayer wise for a sim that would allow 16 pilots into a session for some very good squad vs squad dogfights..needless to say SF fell way short of that, and continues to fail. Add to that problems with single player etc. I'm not bashing TK, but the ball was severely dropped with strikefighters. If these problems are not addressed soon then SF will be the sim that almost never was..its damn near a has-been now, already in most software stores bargain bins and shelves..because of its problems. Most sims don't make it there until the end of their first year. Not at the end of their first month, SF set a new record there..and that isn't a good record to have.

DK