Sign in to follow this  
WHB

Can't log-in with Netscape 7.2 anymore

I used to be able to, until the last few days. Now, I have to use IE instead.

Same situation here , my pc is sick and i can navigate only with netscape and wasn't able to log on to this site anymore it dont recognize the login. Have to use alternate pc with IE to login.

I downloaded and installed a new version of Netscape on a computer that didn't have it. Worked fine.

I used my local copy of Netscape on my "whip". Worked fine.

I made some changes to the way we handle AOL, MSN, and Netscape browser spider search bots to see if the log size we were sending was too big for the browsers.

Re-checked my login and posting ability on Netscape. Works.

So those of you who have access to MSN and AOL Explorer Browsers can you check if you can log in now?

Thanks for the help as I refuse to signup with AOL and MSN just to test their browsers ... lol

Thanks for the report.

Erik

Alright ... after many concerns and issues with browsers and logging into the site ...

I decided (*insertswearwordshere*) to download (*against my better judgement and moral standards*) and install (*GASP*) AOL Explorer and MSN Explorer browsers.

The butterfly one says "good-evening" (*insert AWWWW how cutes here*) and it allows me to log out and log in, post on the boards, (*using it to post this reply*) etc. See Picture.

The ohhh so blue and colorful one installed a bunch of links all over my computer for their products etc. (*insert the GOD DON'T YOU HATE THAT!!!! swear word swear word here*) and to my surprise it also allowed me to log in and log out then back in, view the boards, post etc. See Picture.

I dunno but I'm going to call this bug report closed. What do you guys think?

(*goes to remove all this nifty stuff he just installed*)

Let me know.

Erik

Oh yeah I forgot to mention ...

I didn't delete any cookies or do anything to my computer other than download and install the browsers.

Well....that cats outta the bag now...lol

oops ... fixed ... lol

i put it back in the bag ... :tongue: