Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

FSX demo news..

check it out and get ready HERE!

If you aren't a subscriber to Gamespot even better get it here :tomato:

(I'm currently getting 376KB/s)

Or get it at filefront here.

Downloaded, gonna install in a bit. (50 bucks says my computer blows up upon game start-up)

Downloaded, installed and working fine so far , but like they say, this sim is still a work in progress and many things don't work right. The only 3D cockpit that works for me is the Beechcraft, others i don't see outside. The neet thing is that i can fly the CRJ700 which we build here in Montreal and fly it in St-Marteen where my teammate is working and flying Twin-Otters over there. :good:

post-17147-1155342059_thumb.jpg

Well, at least you got that. I downloaded it to my (new build of WinXP Pro) machine. But only two A/C's worked. The Ultralight and the Otter I was Dying To Fly The Otter. All was good untill I realized why I could not move. I tried releasing the brakes ect ect. An outside view reveald that I was on the runway on my floats :unsure: Ok, I said, its just a demo and Just cause I got a 3.4 P4 and a 6800 Ultra does not mean that I can run this sim.....

So Ok, I will take the Ultralight for a spin. ( I secretly dislike these contraptions). Went for a spin and quickly realized that this Sim was not for me. :stink:

So many microsoft sims have now failed me in last five years. I can't beleive I was disapointed again. By the end of the week the demo was off my machine. Think I will stick to WOV FB and Lock On.