Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Sidewinder Issues

I have a friend who is a newcomer to WoV and has a Microsoft sidewinder joystick. His problem in the options/controls menu when he attempts to set his throttle on the Joystick as the WoV program throttle, the program does not sense the movement of the throttle wheel. Anybody have any suggestions?

I told him to get the full Saitek or CH suite, but he moaned about shoes for his kids, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Does it do the same thing in any other games?

Sky Captain,

Reacts as advertised in IL2 and CFS2.

I have a friend who is a newcomer to WoV and has a Microsoft sidewinder joystick. His problem in the options/controls menu when he attempts to set his throttle on the Joystick as the WoV program throttle, the program does not sense the movement of the throttle wheel. Anybody have any suggestions?

I told him to get the full Saitek or CH suite, but he moaned about shoes for his kids, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I was told that the microsoft sidewinder joystick will crash the game .. I am having problem's after about 10 minutes of play .. I love this game ..I just wish it wouldnt crash on me.

Had to dig out the old MSS stick when my other took a crap. Have the same issues as far as the throttle glitch, but it comes and goes. Cant figure. Have not had a prob with it relating to CTD's.