Sign in to follow this  
Kludo

Request for F-5E Tiger II Cockpit.

Greetings,

I have downloaded the F-5E Tiger II, from Column 5, made by "The Mirage Factory." A very very well done aircraft. Not to seem .... ungreatfull by any means, I was curious if anyone out there who is really really good at making cockpits would be willing to make a cockpit for the F-5E Tiger II made by "The Mirage Factory"? There cockpit is good, but its just off a little bit....

I have several cockpit photo's provided by a friend of mine from VFC-13 "The Saints". They fly the F-5E Tiger II out there as an adversary/aggressor. These cockpit photo's are totally legitimate and ofcourse credited to the US Navy. So if anyone would undertake the job I would be really greatfull, I would provide these photo's to help out if need be.

Thanks, Hope everyone has a good day!

R/

Kludo

"VF-32 Swordsmen.... well VFA-32..."

Civilian Email: surfbob5@hotmail.com

It has a pit, and that pit is of an early F-5E...not the later models.

It has a pit, and that pit is of an early F-5E...not the later models.

Yes, I know it has a cockpit. Im looking for someone who is good at making cockpits to make a later version.

Yes, I know it has a cockpit. Im looking for someone who is good at making cockpits to make a later version.

Ah rgr, well good luck as we only have about 3 cockpit makers and they are all busy with other projects. So you are stuck with what we have.

Ah rgr, well good luck as we only have about 3 cockpit makers and they are all busy with other projects. So you are stuck with what we have.

I dont mean to be rude here, but both of your posts are kind of well, Unneeded. Im searching for someone to help me out, not someone to tell me what I am or am not stuck with. Do you have some problem with me searching for help here?

Kludo.

There's a guy named Prowler who does cockpits, but he charges for his work. I don't know whether he builds anything to order or not. He'd probably have to get permission from the Mirage Factory to mod their plane, at any rate, and there's no guarantee that that permission would be given.

Nevertheless, you could probably catch Prowler here or at SimHQ, if you're interested.

There's a guy named Prowler who does cockpits, but he charges for his work. I don't know whether he builds anything to order or not. He'd probably have to get permission from the Mirage Factory to mod their plane, at any rate, and there's no guarantee that that permission would be given.

Nevertheless, you could probably catch Prowler here or at SimHQ, if you're interested.

Thanks, I appreciate it Tristan! I am already working on the permission slip! Things look good in that regard.

Its all about getting your feet wet I suppose, I still have a lot to learn!

Thanks again!

R/

Kludo!

I dont mean to be rude here, but both of your posts are kind of well, Unneeded. Im searching for someone to help me out, not someone to tell me what I am or am not stuck with. Do you have some problem with me searching for help here?

Kludo.

No I dont mind you searching for help. I am telling you like it is. And being respectful about it as well. Sorry if you took it the wrong way....

Guest Sony Tuckson

well, drop me a PM with links to those pics

I'll check with the cockpit maker if he wants/finds time to do something

Can't guarantee a result, as we are quite busy with newer projects as said

And indeed, we won't give permission to use our files for a payware.

We could consider sharing files, as long as the result is freeware.