Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

i'm trying to understand something...

i posted a topic with a link

and now it's not here, deleted... hidden... dont know wtf happened to it...

r u against israel...?

there was flame in the topic??

did i write "kill all arabs" or something like that???

i think it's sad that everything i write on this forum gets deleted

it used to be a nice place, guess it's not anymore... not for me anyway...

hope this one will stay for at least a comment and explaination

I removed the post, and it is not personal.

There are subject matters which have the potential to become board flames which in the end serve no purpose or benefit our community in any way. Your post unfortunately fell under those guidelines.

I would be mindful of your accusations, I respect everyone and their views.

Regards;

Erik Thompson

you can punish those who flame! not the one posting the topic...

you don't have to remove the topic\s...

I did not punish you. You still have full access. What gives you that impression?

I removed a potentially flammable topic, so I wouldn't have to moderate any group or person. I respect our community and it's diverse background of individuals. It is what allows us to remain a non-violatile place where everyone can discuss issues that relate to our purpose. Those topics that offer to take us down roads with no benefit, incite members or views, or elicite discussion that ultimately has no place here have and will meet the same fate.

As I mentioned before it is not personal and it is my position to make sure it remains that way for everyone.

Regards;

Erik Thompson

i can just say i'm sorry...! for a lot of thing...

among them "attacking" the forum and the admins

Dagger is the man! ans a lot of people here... i don't forget that!

i apologize if anyone was offended by this topic...

Nasher,I don't think anyone was offended,Erik was trying to head off a firestorm(so to speak)This is and always will be one of the most layed back communities on the net.Just keep in mind these are violent times and emotions run high.We all know you're a great member here and I for one always enjoy your posts.Nothing personal was intended,and remember Erik is one of the owners..so be nice :good:

Nesher, I have also removed and/or closed some topics of yours previously. It is nothing personal, and has nothing to do with my pro-Israel stand either. I was merely closing down what could become a potentially heated thread, because it is politically charged, or because the post was too WCE (World Current Events). These things usually end in flame wars, and I was merely doing the same as Erik, trying to avoid a flame war.

I enjoy your posts, and especially love the pics of Israeli hardware that you post. But potentially flame-worthy posts will continue to get closed and/or deleted. Sorry man, that's just the way it is... We gotta keep it civil for all sides of a politcal argument in here.

-Skater

I did not punish you. You still have full access. What gives you that impression?

I removed a potentially flammable topic, so I wouldn't have to moderate any group or person. I respect our community and it's diverse background of individuals. It is what allows us to remain a non-violatile place where everyone can discuss issues that relate to our purpose. Those topics that offer to take us down roads with no benefit, incite members or views, or elicite discussion that ultimately has no place here have and will meet the same fate.

As I mentioned before it is not personal and it is my position to make sure it remains that way for everyone.

Regards;

Erik Thompson

Well said. I'm glad the focus remains on a good sim and good exchange of information about the sim. Leave the politics to those who are qualified for the task. I'm sure not. Opinions are like noses and we all have one, prominent or otherwise. We all post here with a combined interest in flight sims and it is always a good thing to stay on the course.