Sign in to follow this  
Johan217

Middle East Wars campaign pack

Middle East Wars campaign pack

3 campaigns for Gepard's Israel terrain

Suez Crisis '56

Flyable Aircraft: P-51, Meteor, F-84F, DH Vampire, DH Venom, Hawker Hunter, F-4-7U Corsair, SeaHawk, MiG-15

6 Days War '67

Flyable Aircraft: Mirage III, MD-450 Ouragan, Mystère IV, Meteor, Hawker Hunter, MiG-17, MiG-19, MiG-21, Su-7

Yom Kippur War '73

Flyable Aircraft: Mirage III, IAI Nesher, F-4E, A-4E, A-4F, Mystère IV, F-104A, Hawker Hunter, MiG-17, MiG-21, Su-7

Tested with WOV, but should work fine with SFP1. Download links for required addons are included in the readme.

File Name: Middle East Wars campaign pack

File Submitter: Johan217

File Submitted: 16 Aug 2006

File Updated: 23 Feb 2007

File Category: Missions/Campaigns

3 campaigns for Gepard's Israel terrain

Suez Crisis '56

Flyable Aircraft: P-51, Meteor, F-84F, DH Vampire, DH Venom, Hawker Hunter, F-4-7U Corsair, SeaHawk, MiG-15

6 Days War '67

Flyable Aircraft: Mirage III, MD-450 Ouragan, Mystère IV, Meteor, Hawker Hunter, MiG-17, MiG-19, MiG-21, Su-7

Yom Kippur War '73

Flyable Aircraft: Mirage III, IAI Nesher, F-4E, A-4E, A-4F, Mystère IV, F-104A, Hawker Hunter, MiG-17, MiG-21, Su-7

Tested with WOV, but should work fine with SFP1. Download links for required addons are included in the readme.

Click here to download this file

So what happens when some of the required mods can't be found on the internet anymore>?

I installed it (minus some of the required mods that were impossible to find) and it's pretty cool, but the campaigns are messed up. They end after one mission! What's the deal>?

I just can't help you much... But be aware that this is a quite dated mod, since new patches have been released.

Did you put it in a october-version patched game? It may be the root of your problems, as those patches changed the way campaigns are scripted.

I installed it (minus some of the required mods that were impossible to find) and it's pretty cool, but the campaigns are messed up. They end after one mission! What's the deal>?

check the read me and you will now the cause of your one day one campaing trouble

you put all the terrain inis at once its one that the time its to do whit frontline issues check read me and you get what im talking about.

has missing aircraft a simple campaing ini edit should fixe that.