desert.cat from SFP1?

VietnamSEA.cat from WoV?

GermanyCE.cat Have bought this game

Do any other terrain sets work with WOE, which I have, but for the life of me I can't find SFP1 or WoV

here in Australia, just one selling Strike Fighters Gold, which I'm not sure has the files needed

anyway. By that I mean the Photorealistic Desert by Polak or the other desert one by Deuces, or any of

the others I found at majorLeesAerodrome(Korea, AmericaNW, DBS, Himalaya etc). Sorry, I'm a noob at

this title, but not flight sims, and I'm trying to figure out how the terrains etc work. Thanks for any help.

Inside the terrain folder of the game you have is a file called GermanyCE.cat. Copy and paste it into the new terrain folder you've created within the main terrain folder. Rename it to Korea.cat, or Israel.cat, or Solomons.cat, depending on the terrain you've downloaded. The terrain should work then. No quarantees, however, because the airfields, and other items, might not line up, depending on whether they were created using WOV or SFP1. Buy Strike Fighters Gold; it has the Desert.cat you're looking for, which a lot of the original terrains were created using. If you pick up SF Gold, most of the terrains you want to use will work with that .cat. Hope this helps.

Hi Heck, thanks for the quick response. OK, will get SF Gold, since it has teh needed terrains etc. Don't know how I missed these games for so long, too much time with IL2 I think.

Thank again.