Sign in to follow this  
Gux

JAS 39C Gripen Progress

WOW! Impressive job on this bird guys! This is going to be a top notch addon :good:

this kite is still on the workbench and gets more nice things implemented

already has missile rails

stay tuned

"two weeks"

:grin:

Can someone make skins of the development aircraft? (with blue and yellow) :smile:

I love the gripen...

still on the assembly line....

(the screenie is from a low-tech PC...)

post-2042-1194887041_thumb.jpg

:blink: Truly breathtaking work. Fantastic. :good::ok: Edited by Atreides

OMG !

look the radar screen

if you permit me to ask, but the atgets on radar, they will be like in the real life with red and blue triangles?

Edited by Silverbolt

if you permit me to ask, but the atgets on radar, they will be like in the real life with red and blue triangles?

Does the game engine allow stuff like that?

it will have light blue and pink contact symbols :grin:

Lovely :biggrin: [2]

i really want takeoff and land with gripen on highways :smile: should be fantestic !

i think it will be the mod of the year, with Su-27.

note:i dont know if WoE or any SF series have highways in the map xD

Edited by Silverbolt

i really want takeoff and land with gripen on highways :smile: should be fantestic !

I'm no terrain modder, but I think it shouldn't be too difficult to create a new runway type that would look like a highway strip.

And the GermanyCE terrain has some nice wide roads. Placement might be difficult, though since I would want those additional runways to blend in into the existing roads.

Also, it would only be fun in a campaign setting, with constant redeployments and all.

I'm discontent that Polish Air Forces didn't choose Gripen which is much better than second-hand f-16...

I'm discontent that Polish Air Forces didn't choose Gripen which is much better than second-hand f-16...

:rofl::rofl:

in Brazil the AF still flying F-5M and Mirage 2000C

:rofl::rofl:

in Brazil the AF still flying F-5M and Mirage 2000C

No just any F-5M but AMRAAM capable F-5M :haha: And if your complaining over Block 52+ F-16s then you don't relize how good those are (plus makes it easier for Poland to get F-35s :good: ).

And it is on the FM bench now 'eh? Nice. If this was released on Chistmas Eve or Chistmas day I would laugh! But as always take as much time as you need to make this Swedish super fighter :ok:

No just any F-5M but AMRAAM capable F-5M :haha: And if your complaining over Block 52+ F-16s then you don't relize how good those are (plus makes it easier for Poland to get F-35s :good: ).

yeah i Realize xD

and with R-99A AWACS they are very effetive, in last year they "shot down" 2 Mirage 2000D and one E-3F with Derby Missile.

but i guess, its not suficient for the latest weapons of South america, like Su-30MKV and the future Mirage -2000-5 and MiG-29SMT of Peru.

the tingh who put the BrAF one step ahead others is the integration of comunications systms and the Miracle of data-link :smile:

The Great Eryeyy

r99.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

i think it will be the mod of the year, with Su-27.

note:i dont know if WoE or any SF series have highways in the map xD

WOE has highways, even highway airstrips but those arent enabled by default. Theres a mod here at CA which makes them active.

post-2042-1195921643_thumb.jpg