Sign in to follow this  
Mike1

PortugueseCorsair.rar

PortugueseCorsair.rar

Skin for the Ling-Temco Vought A-7B Corsair II model by by AD, Rafael, Sal and column5.

Skin plates based on an original skin by Column5. A Marcfighters SEA camo skin was also used as a reference for some parts of the pattern. Drop tank data by AD, C5 etc, modified by me.

LTV A-7P Corsair II, Escuadra 302, 303 and 304, Força Aerea Portuguesa (Portuguese Air Force).

Skin Installation:

Unzip to a temporary folder. Move the FAP folder into the A-7B folder in your Objects\Aircraft folder in either SFP1 or WOV.

Michael "Mike1" Riddell, 26/08/06.

Would it be possible to get just a little more information???

what's not working? Is it not unzipping? Is it not showing up in your folder structure (provided you unzipped it to a temp folder somewhere, and then did the copy/paste in the A-7's main folder)?

Is it not showing up on the drop down menu on the Loadout screen, so you can select the skin?

Is it actually placed in the CORRECT A-7 - meaning the one built by ArmorDave, and NOT a stock 3rdWire one???

Totally out of curiosity, is there a textureset.ini included with the skin? If not, you'll have to make one

Wrench

kevin stein

It was my mistake, I had mixed-up files from the stock A-7B to the ArmorDave A-7B. My intention was to make a separate A-7P, something that I did and now it works perfectly.I can offer it to the community if there is no objection, however the work required is minimal and the right thing is to be presented by ArmorDave or someone else that was more involved with the ArmorDave A-7B.