UPS just delivered my copy of Forgotten Battles today and after booting it up, I just have two words to describe it......"SIMPLY AMAZING". (Even on my "low end" machine. 8)

Guest Ranger332

yes its a good game

I'd like to see one. The il2sturmovik.com forums are a bit too harsh and unfriendly for me. I'll take these forums any day of the week.

FYI: I'm getting 25 - 40 fps in normal missions, occasionally bottoming out at 15 in campaigns. This is with my driver OpenGL settings maxed out, FSAA off, AA at 4x, 1152 x 864 32bit and 'excellent' settings in FB.

AMD Athlon 1.4 ghz

Radeon 8500 64mgb

768 PC-2100 DDR-RAM

SB Live! X-Gamer 5.1

WinXP

Saitek X-45

I love this game!

Ask and ye shall receive... 8)

Guest Ranger332

great ty MJ ;)

Low end (based off what the box calls for anyway) =>

Windows ME

AMD 900 Athlon

Geforce 2 64mb video card

Audigy sound card

512 mb RAM

Ya I've been ripped by Blitz Pig Buzz, a number of times on the IL2 forum, and it was just because he's a prick, I was really chill back when I went to that forum.

Always wondered why we didnt have an IL2 forum here, thanks Jeff for making one for FB! :D

Guest Ranger332

grab0000.jpg

grab0001.jpg

grab0002.jpg

grab0006.jpg

grab0007.jpg

SOME GREAT EFFECTS IN THIS GAME :) :thumbup:

Guest Ranger332

FB1.jpg

FB2.jpg

ArgonV

Member # 2756

posted March 19, 2003 03:42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst screwing around after blowing up 4 MS-406's with my four 20mm cannons, I came upon a factory and began to have some fun:

GOT THESE OFF sHQ THOUGH THEY WERE UNUSAL

Yeah, I love this sim. Way too cool. It seems to run pretty good on my P3 1ghz machine with a Radeon 8500 64 meg card. I do have some graphical glitches occasionally though. Almost everytime I go head on with an enemy, my screen goes black. I have one airbase were I start my missions for the campaign I am building and the end of the runway is raised above the rest of the runway, really weird. I also get an opengl error message when I close the game out. Doesnt seem to affect restarts of the game. Other that that, she runs good. Already played online with a few guys and it was cool. Now all I gotta do is figure out the bombsights.

PC, that graphics glitch when going head on, lol, umm that could be the super accurate sniper AI everyone is complaining about over at the il2sturmovik.com forums. Pilot kills happen frequently and often during head ons. Try hitting F2 or something after that happens.

Hmmmm, hadnt heard of that before. Whenever I was killed before in IL2, I could still see everything. Never had the screen go black like that before. Oh well, me dying in headons isnt uncommon though, you'd think I'd learn... :roll: I did find that I could switch views and continue seeing what was going on. Thanks.

So when do you charchters wanna get together for a little mano e mano? Hey I understand if ya dont though, I do have a pretty deadly reputation...

:lol::lol::lol: :roll:

Runs well on my Low end system.

PIII500mhz

256mb ram

GF2MX 32mb

Yeah yeah, laugh your pants off.. :roll:

Yeah PC, you can get instant PK'd now and it blacks the cockpit view. Head to head is definately not recommended.

I'd love to do some online FB, but I don't have a lot of time right now. Schoolwork and all that. Set up a date and I'll try and meet it though.

The il2sturmovik.com forums are a bit too harsh and unfriendly for me. I'll take these forums any day of the week.

I love this game!

Hm you should try the german one ;)

Yes the game is great but there are many things which should be improves like cem/climbrates a.s.o.

I wait forthe patch

(btw sorry for my bad english)