Sign in to follow this  
Philippz

USAF beginner?

:shock: Hi evry body !

I hope somone could help me . I'm new on this forum

Maybe i was living in a stonage cave or something, but i didn't bought USAF when it was availaible and now it's impossible for me to have a copy!

I'm living in France and there is no sample anywhere of this "old" sim (2 years!) .I've tried EA official website but they only deliver on continetal USA ! aaaargh!

After discovering the great amount of work done i really wish i can fly it.

I'm cuurently flying Flanker2.5, IL 2 and FS 2002.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Guest Ranger332

have your checked E Bay on line

Another possibility is SimHQ.com "Buy/Sell/Trade" forums, or the same titled forum at Frugalsworld.com. I see USAF sold in there a lot, and it is an international community so you may find someone in France or Europe who might help you.

I didn't want to spend the $60.00 (still) for FS 2002 Pro so I asked at SimHQ B/S/T forum and within a couple weeks I had a copy of it for $20.00. :D

:cry: thanks too all ! but it always seem that when i found a used one it's already sold ! AAAAaaaargh!