Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

Biohaz Monthly Calender

I used to subscribe to Combatsim.com, until they discontinued the daily news and the regular reviews and articles. One thing I really appreciated about Combatsim was the monthly calenders, and unfortunately, they can only be accessed by subscribers now. I was wondering if we might be able to start the same service here.

Thanks

Alright, I guess I'm the only one. I'll be dusting off Photoshop soon then.

Quite a while back I brought up the idear of having a screenshot contest of various flight sims. Send me your screenshots and I'll make calendars.

I'm currently getting my calenders (wallpaper) from www.historicwings.com

2003-03-ljet-640.jpg

They make 3 sizes (640x480)(800x600)(1024x768) in which I would do the same. I love this months pic of the Lear25D. I've worked on Lears for 7 years now..and I've got one in my shop that I work on every day. Heres mine:

lear25dbig.gif

I'll find a nice shot for a few of the sims and get some calanders out immediatly....Cheers!

I was going to reply to this post last week when you wrote it and then got sidetracked and forgot about it.

I think this is a great idea! Once they were done they could even be submitted in the Image Gallery, now that I have the script upgraded and fixed. :D Who would be interested in doing some of these?

Gotta give Credit to DanW and Zur for this great model for SFP1! Check out the site for the F-86 as well as a few other screenshots at

http://geocities.com/dczurawski/p1f86f.htm

March2003.jpg

Let me know what ya think...should I continue?

I will be announcing this on the frontpage as well as some other places, but I want to make this a regular thing.

Submissions can be uploaded to the Image Gallery here:

Desktop Calendar Submissions

You can see all the submissions and pick and choose here:

Biohaz Desktop Calendars

I'm glad you guys were already working on it. No prob that you forgot to post.

What'd be really great is to see like three categories of calendars: Military Photo, Civilian Photo and Flight Sim Screenshot. Every time I see a good (And suitably large) photo I'll be sure and link it, with author's approval of course.

Guest Ranger332

nice to see thise comming back they use to have some great pics

What'd be really great is to see like three categories of calendars: Military Photo, Civilian Photo and Flight Sim Screenshot. Every time I see a good (And suitably large) photo I'll be sure and link it, with author's approval of course.

That's not a bad idea, as long as we got enough people submitting for each catagory. I'll setup some subcatagories later this weekend.