Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Live music ban going before congress... help!

The Nazi's are at it again. Now they want to get rid of all live music, not just raves, and club nights, but rock shows, and hip hop concerts, and probably even folk/country events.

All this is based on the drug policies going around now. (An asshole decides to do some drugs at an event, and the organizers/owners can be thrown in jail, and the venue can be shut down.)

If you are into live tunes, and you think that there is a chance of someone using an illegal substance at these shows (that includes moonshine for you hicks), you could be getting f*cked.

The city of Orlando FL, has already instituted the no electronic dance music after 11pm law (which further kills the nightlife in the already boring Orlando).

This is a Federal Bill, and I emplore you to add your signature to the petition; via email at http://actioncenter.drugpolicy.org

Thank you,

Jason Saffell

OMG. If I don't get see Lalopalooza or Warped Tour this summer, Congress is getting a beating, c0wb0y s7il3!

I guess they just want us to just go to work, and then go to church (all week), and never go out and have any fun. Whats the point of goin out if there's not even gonna be a DJ there?

Next thing you know they'll be pushin, is a ban on all violent video games, probably anything with explosions, or animated blood... oh wait maybe they already tried that? :?